In accordance with the provisions of the FEDERAL LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN POSSESSION OF INDIVIDUALS (FLPPDPI), ALTAMIRA TERMINAL MULTIMODAL, declares to be a company legally constituted in accordance with Mexican law, with address located at Avenida Rio Tamesi Km. 0+700, office 508 of Multimodal Building, Industrial Port of Altamira, Tamaulipas, C.P. 89608, as well as to be responsible for the processing of personal data.
– Personal data: Any information concerning an identified or identifiable individual.
– Owner: The natural person (OWNER) to whom the personal data identifies or corresponds.
– Controller: The natural or legal person of a private nature who decides on the processing of personal data.
– Processing: The collection, use (including access, handling, use, transfer, or disposal of personal data), disclosure or storage of personal data by any means.
– Transfer: Any communication of data to a person other than the data controller or data processor.
– ARCO Rights: Rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition.
– Tacit Consent: It will be understood that the owner has consented to the processing of data, when having made available the Privacy Notice, does not express its opposition.
PURPOSES OF THE INFORMATION
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes: legal and commercial.
WAYS TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the activities outlined in this privacy notice, ALTAMIRA TERMINAL MULTIMODAL, obtains your personal data when you provide them directly, which are collected and used to comply with the obligations arising from legal and / or commercial relationships that exist or have existed between you, acting on its own behalf or on behalf of other individuals or companies, and this company.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED DIRECTLY
For this purpose, ALTAMIRA TERMINAL MULTIMODAL may collect one or more of the following personal data directly when you provide them by various means:
– General Information of the Holder (Name, Address, Phone number, Email).
– Financial Information.
– Fiscal Information.
– Labor Information.
– Patrimonial Information.
USE OF SENSITIVE DATA
Since we will transfer sensitive personal data, for the purposes described in this privacy notice, your express consent is required, in accordance with the provisions of Article 9 of the FEDERAL LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN POSSESSION OF INDIVIDUALS (FLPPDPI); and that if they do not declare themselves in accordance with article 8, third paragraph of the aforementioned law, one or more of the sensitive data indicated in article 3*, section VI of the aforementioned law may be collected and processed, being those that affect the most intimate sphere of their owner, or whose improper use may give rise to discrimination or entail a serious risk for the owner, and in particular those personal data that may reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, present and future state of health, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union membership, political opinions, sexual preference.
REVOCATION AND PROCEDURE TO ENFORCE ARCO RIGHTS (ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION)
You have the right to access your personal data in our possession and the details of their treatment, as well as to rectify them in case they are inaccurate or incomplete; you may revoke the consent you have given to ALTAMIRA TERMINAL MULTIMODAL, for the treatment of your personal data and you may also exercise your rights of cancellation and / or opposition conferred by the FEDERAL LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN POSSESSION OF INDIVIDUALS (FLPPDPI); when you consider that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, they are being used for purposes not consented or the contractual or service relationship has ended, or to oppose the processing of the same for specific purposes.
For this purpose, a written request must be submitted to the Systems Department of ALTAMIRA TERMINAL MULTIMODAL, having to submit a request containing the following information and documentation:
– Full name and signature of the owner of the personal data.
– Documents proving the identity of the owner or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner of the personal data.
– Address and / or means to communicate the response to your request.
– Clear and precise description of the request made to the company.
– Clear and precise description of the personal data on which your request is made.
– Any other information and/or documentation that facilitates the location of the personal data in question.
– In the case of requests for rectification, you must also indicate, in addition, the modifications you intend to be made and provide documentation to support your request.
Once we receive your written request, we have a period of 20 (Twenty) days, counted from the date of receipt, to communicate the response to your request at the address or through the means you have indicated in your letter.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be transferred within and outside the country, processed by people external to this company, to comply with the obligations arising from legal and / or commercial relationships that exist between you, acting on your own behalf or on behalf of other individuals or legal entities, and this company.
We undertake not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the exceptions provided in Article 37 of the FEDERAL LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN POSSESSION OF INDIVIDUALS (FLPPDPI), as well as to carry out this transfer in the terms set forth in that law.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this privacy notice at any time, to comply with new legislation, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products.
Therefore, it is obliged to keep this notice updated for consultation. This in order that the “OWNER” is able to exercise their ARCO Rights and thus keep you aware of any changes by notice to the last email you have provided us.
The parties express that this notice shall be governed by the legal provisions set forth in the FEDERAL LAW FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
If you believe that your right to protection of personal data has been harmed by any conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, you presume that in the treatment of your personal data there is any violation of the provisions of the FEDERAL LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN POSSESSION OF INDIVIDUALS (FLPPDPI), you may file a complaint or complaint with the FEDERAL INSTITUTE OF TRANSPARENCY, ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (IFAI).