- The early detection and/or correction of eventualities, thanks to the constant analysis that all the departments involved make of the company’s processes.
- Reducing logistics costs.
- A prompt response to the different current service requirements.
- Growth into new logistics markets.
- Minimizing the impact on the environment and the search for sustainable options.
- The correct use of technological resources: satellite tracking, route planning, specialized programs for process automation, etc.
Multimodal is the most important terminal in the Port of Altamira for handling agricultural products and is authorized by SENASICA [[National Service for Health, Safety, and Agro-food Quality Assurance], to operate as an International Plant Health Inspection Point (IPHIP) (PIIMSV) with 22 authorized curtains, making it one of the most important Inspection Points in the northeastern part of the country. They are also authorized as an Animal Health Verification and Inspection Point for Imports (AHVIPI). As a result, SADER SENASICA personnel work permanently in their own offices within its facilities. It is worth mentioning that this property is guarded and monitored in detail 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, closing the virtuous circle of service of this terminal and honoring its slogan by offering its customers: Logistics that Inspire Confidence!
MULTIMODAL: Logistics and the Panama Canal
In terms of transportation and mobility, Multimodal Logistics de Altamira has incorporated a new and modern fleet of 30 Freightliner 2022 tractor-trailerss Freightliner 2022; to its foreign transportation division, acquired as part of its permanent renovation strategy, whose focus is the continuous improvement of the service provided to its customers, thus guaranteeing the punctuality and safety of their loads. In addition, they also have a modern GPS satellite tracking system in real time. With these and other actions, Grupo Multimodal remains committed to making Logistics that Inspire Confidence!